Bradbury Dental COVID UPDATE
At Bradbury Dental Surgery we take the health and safety of our patients and team members very seriously. As the situation with COVID-19 has evolved, we have introduced precautionary measures in our practice, to minimise the risk of exposure.
Some of the measures we regularly adhere to, or have implemented specifically for COVID-19 include:
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthening our cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes; and
- Reminding our staff of personal hygiene measures and our Infectious Diseases Policy.
We have now implemented touch-free temperature checks for our staff and patients and asking patients to complete a health declaration upon arrival.
In addition, we’re ensuring that patients and workers who are deemed high risk, according to the Government’s advice, do not come into the practice.
In line with this we ask that you please ring us today to reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas as of 16 March 2020
- Are feeling unwell with any flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
Please note we currently remain open for urgent and essential dental needs only. We look forward to welcoming our patients back for preventative treatment in a few weeks time, as per the COVID guidelines.
We continue to closely monitor the situation and amend our processes accordingly. If you have concerns or questions, please call the practice on 02 4628 2151
We hope that you and your family remain safe during these unprecedented times!